Thursday 11 August 2011

Photography Challenge Week #3

It's that time of the week again! This week the theme of A Step in the Journey's photography challenge is bold colours.

Here's my entry!

 Flameless Fire

When I took this photo the sun was out so it really highlighted the colours of the plants!

The weather here has been pretty mad lately; sometimes hot and sunny, other timesbucketing down with rain! Of course the flowers have loved it!
These Montbretia are growing in the front garden and have gone pretty wild. They always remind me of holidaying in Cornwall, where I saw whole seas of these flowers growing here and there! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty flower! The colors are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great colors & I love the red against the green. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...