Sunday 11 December 2011

Santa Hats for Angels

After a little shopping for Christmas decorations ('I can make that!', thought I) I came home, sat down and tried to get busy crafting.
I've seen and pinned lots of awesome Christmas crafts but today, the outcome of all such endeavours was absolute fail.

Until I got out the felt and glue, and crafted a seasonal hat for Mum's angel statue:


It's very simply made and probably took 5-10 minutes to make three of them (the cat and the tiny cherub that live on the mantlepiece are also adorned with festive hats!)

Here's hoping tomorrow's crafting will be more fruitful!

1 comment:

  1. That hat is cute ^^ Judging by your posts over the past few days, the crafting went better after this post! :)

    Also, that angel statue is gorgeous *.*

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...