Wednesday 22 February 2012

Tag!

So Terry from These Pease Taste Funny has tagged me in an 11-question game! I thought I'd give it a whirl, since these things are usually fun!

Here are the rules, dutifully copied and pasted from her blog :)

RULES
**You must post the rules.
** Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
** Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
**Let them know you have tagged them.

 And here are Terry's questions, along with my answers!


1.  How did you decide to start blogging?
I started this blog as a replacement for a LiveJournal, which I began as a way of sharing my creations online, along with tutorials. People used to ask me how I made things, and eventually I realised it was easier to make proper tutorials and post them somewhere, rather than just try and explain the process with badly-drawn pictures!


2.  What would be your dream job?
I am still stuck on this question. I've wanted to be an astronaut, a special effects makeup artist, an artist, a writer, a photographer, and a plathora of other things! I still haven't decided but right now I suppose having my own shop of random things would be fun!


3.  What is your favourite movie or book?
Favourite movie is probably Labyrinth because I'm a geek for fantasy, or Pan's Labyrinth for the same reason. However, I have a special place in my heart for bara no konrei (aka Bridal of Rose), a silent vampire film made by a Japanese band that I love! It takes the storyline of half a dozen other vampire films and the acting is pretty terrible, but I love it nonetheless.
The soundtracks to all three films are awesome, too!
Book-wise, my favourite is Poppy Z. Brite's Lost Souls. It's gained me friends and fun and I've read it countless times!

4.  Favourite food?
Predictably, chocolate. Though I do absolutely love noodles as well!

5.  If you had an entire afternoon free, who would you want to spend it with and doing what?
Ooh tough question! If I could spend it with anyone in the world, language barrier be damned, I'd want to spend that free afternoon with Shina, (vocalist of the bands dangan shoujo and NOISY CROWDS) at Nekobukuro, playing with all the cats!

6.  What is the most significant goal you have achieved to date?
Going to a concert of two artists I never thought I'd see, in London, alone. 
...I did that yesterday, and it was fantastic.

7.  What is your dream vacation?
A world cruise!

8.  When you go to weddings, do you dance or sit like a bump?
I sit like a bump and watch the drunk people dance :) 
 I also take pictures of random stuff, like bits of confetti on the floor.
(I went to a wedding last Wednesday!)

9.  If you were going to volunteer for an organization, what would it be?
I am a volunteer already! I volunteer in the shop of a charity that helps underpriveledged people in Romania.
Mainly because I was looking for somewhere to volunteer, and they were looking for volunteers! They do some great work though!

10.  Favourite celebrity or sports star?
I don't really have a favourite...

11.  What is your best go-to recipe when you have company coming?
Since I live with my parents, I don't tend to have company. If I did, I'd probably whip up a sweet and sour chicken stir fry with noodles, because it's so quick to pull together!

Mm, some of those questions were pretty difficult to answer! But as Terry wrote, that is the relatively easy part!

Here are my questions for you guys:
  1. Do you prefer to roll with the crowd or do your own thing?
  2. What music/film/book to you like that surprises people?
  3. What thing do you do that makes you most happy?
  4. If you could ask anyone, living or dead, just one question, who would it be and what would you ask them?
  5. How do you reward yourself?
  6. What thing can you absolutely not give up?
  7. What is your favourite sound?
  8. Do you have any collections? If so, what do you collect?
  9. What is the first thing you do upon returning home?
  10. What would you consider your strong point?
  11. If you could only do one kind of craft for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tagging:
...ok, I admit I find tagging people really hard! 
So what I want, is for you to do it.
If you fancy a few minutes of fun, I hope you'll join in!
I'd love to find out more about you

4 comments:

  1. ok, it seems that this weekend I have a lot of questions to answer! :):)
    I find this a very nice idea, so be prepared to read my answers on monday! :)
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusband is a fan of making his own pasta, I'll challenge him to make chocolate noodles for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh great answers, love finding out more about the peeps behind the blogs! Love the questions, might do these over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've answer here ---> http://oshifugushima.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html

    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...