Monday 8 October 2012

Haunted Halloween Escape


Games aren't something I would usually write about here. I'm not much of a gamer at all, but I do love escape room games!
Recently I discovered Haunted Halloween Escape, a fun and seasonal game by TeraLumina.

I played this on my iPhone, but you can also play it online


The object of the game is to collect items that enable you to escape from the room. Along the way you have to find thirteen bats (this means bonus points!)

But of course, escape the room games aren't that simple. To gather many of the things you need, you have to find clues to unlock coded drawers and discover keys.


This game is peppered with all the typical ghouls and ghosties of Halloween--skeletons, vampires, ghosts, witches, spiders and black cats and pumpkins; even the Grim Reaper pops up!


There is also the typical Halloween soundtrack - a portion of Bach's tocatta & fugue in D minor (yes, I googled that :D) plays at the opening of the game. Gameplay itself is accompanied by a spooky soundtrack of howling, wailing, thumping heartbeats and more.


Once you've solved all the clues and unlocked the door, there is an extra surprise waiting for you :)


My first play through of this took about fifteen minutes and only one of the puzzles tripped me up a little.


A short but fun game, the puzzles aren't hugely taxing (I played this with a brain fogged up with a cold!) but still require some brainpower!

Great for the Halloween season :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute game :D I didn't get all the bats though, damnit! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! started playing some other versions as well, realized my last few brain cells emigrated to Far Far Away about a decade ago and watched the walkthroughs. Opened doors, felt a sense of accomplishment and left the washing- up for another day. Thanks for helping me waste my time in a very enjoyable fashion, I might just be addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...