Monday 13 May 2013

Marvellous Monday #10

It's that time of the week again! Are you having a nice Monday?
This week's Marvellous Monday has a theme that I'm surprised I haven't yet posted: cats!





Cats are always wonderful huggers :)


...and very good snoozers. They'll sleep anywhere...


...sometimes in the most uncomfortable-looking of positions!

Source: flickr.com via Kei on Pinterest

(But also the most comfortable)

Source: ffffound.com via Kei on Pinterest

What's not to love about cats?


Their big round eyes...

Source: google.com via Kei on Pinterest

...their lovely soft fur...

Source: google.com via Kei on Pinterest

...and their sweet faces.






Even grumpy cat has a sweet face. Seriously, look at those eyes. He is a 'chocolate box cat'!
I'd like it known that I want to adopt the adorable cuteness that is grumpy cat. J'adore grumpy cat ♥

I'll finish up this post with some pictures of my own feline friends, some of whom can look very grumpy at times, but are lovable nonetheless!

Cfer
(See? She was actually purring happy here!)

Alfie

Howie

Riley

Tippy


This post is dedicated to YOU having a truly Marvellous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww,....so adorable. I know what you mean about how they will sleep anywhere and often they look so uncomfortable. ha ha. Great fun Monday post. Hope your Monday is going great.

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...