Monday 25 November 2013

Marvellous Monday #38

Are you having a good Monday?

To be honest, I couldn't think of much for this week's Marvellous Monday, so this one is going to be a short, but important one: feeling stupendous. (Because you should all feel stupendous.)


This is a card I bought ages ago (to send to a friend who was feeling a bit rubbish) but of course I had to scan it before I sent it on.
It's by Harold's Planet and comes from a line of many appropriate and uplifting cards :)

...and that's it for today's Marvellous Monday. May you spend your Monday feeling stupendous.
(Remember: milk, coconut oil, lavender...)

1 comment:

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...