Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pinning Inspiration #25

It's the first Pinning Inspiration of November. To me, November speaks of jumping in leaves, chill air, eating soup and drinking hot chocolate! Therefore it seems natural to make a Pinning Inspiration post on the theme of kitchens.




Somewhere cosy to shelter from the wind (and get some tasty food!)











I'll admit that I don't find the kitchen to be the most inspiring room of the house (I'm more inspired to eat the food that's in it!) But there are some really awesome kitchens out there. My favourite of the ones posted here is the retro-styled kitchen with the blue units. It looks cheerful and bright, not to mention stylish!

2 comments:

  1. Some fab kitchens, I love a traditional family kitchen, one day it will be mine!
    Love what November means to you, something rather special about this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see you in that retro kitchen. I really like the rustic one. Nice collection .

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...