Thursday 19 December 2013

Semi-Hiatus

After posting here frequently and running regular weekly features, you might have noticed a lack of posts over the past couple of weeks.

Basically, I ran out of scheduled posts. For a while I've been making several in advance and setting them up to post at regular intervals. The last lot I set up was at the end of October, with the intention of having enough to see me through November, because I would be busy with National Novel Writing Month.

But along came December, my motivation didn't come back, and this blog fell by the wayside.

I'm not sure if I'll bring back regular features like Pinning Inspiration or Marvellous Monday.
Honestly, I don't like the way Pinterest widgets look now and because of the change in them, my older posts are now imageless!
I know that I could simply save the images, reupload here, and link to the source, but the whole point of Pinning Inspiration is that, should you feel inspired, you can repin directly from this blog, rather than having to go elsewhere. So in a way, those widgets have to stay.

Complaints aside, I am entirely unmotivated, tired and uninspired at the moment. I have some ideas for projects to share on here, but no energy or motivation for doing them.

That being said, I have a post coming up about Wardrobe Revolution, so watch this space.

Might also post some of my design1o1 stuff here, though I created a tumblr for that.

Hopefully regular posting will resume in the new year. Maybe I just need a little break.

2 comments:

  1. That is understandable (NOT "understabable", stupid fingers!! XDD). I hope you will be back soon, and that tumblr*s so interesting!! :) Didn*t see it before. *hugs* Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your posts, but totally understand the need for a break. As soon as you have expectations for your blog, it becomes less fun. Nobody wants that. See when you're ready to come back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...